Friday, March 11, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to the It's A CAD World blog.  In this blog, I plan on sharing anything I find interesting related to CAD and engineering.  Currently, I am the Manager, Training Services for MESA.  MESA is located in the Pittsburgh area and specializes in helping our customers get the most out of there Autodesk software.  I have been using Autodesk products since 2006.  I started with Inventor, AutoCAD and the Vault.  I started with MESA in 2008.  During my time there, I have expanded my knowledge to include Fusion 360, Showcase, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, InfraWorks 360.

I love what I do and I love to share my knowledge.  I am even teaching my 11 year son and 7 year daughter Inventor.  I hope this blog develops into a great source of knowledge for everyone.

Thanks for reading,
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment